|Working Speed Rpm:
|Max Working Speed Rpm:
Slzn-200 dynamic torque sensor is a non-contact high-speed rotation sensor, also known as torque speed sensor, because of its high measurement quality and low linear error, sensor has been in the advantage of torque measurement products. The SLZN-200 torque sensor adopts a non-contact design and is suitable for long time rotational torque measurement and high speed rotational torque measurement environments due to the absence of wearing parts. The SLZN-200 torque sensor is a good choice for testing systems on production lines or test stands or on test machines.
1. The power supply and signal transmission are non-contact.
2. No bearing, wide range of speed.
3. The connection with power shaft and load shaft is rigid connection.
4. It is convenient to install and debug. The radial runout of the user's shaft is less than 0.05mm, and the axial movement is less than 0.5mm. The adjusting bolt at the bottom of the sensor can easily adjust the installation clearance.
5. This model has two kinds of output with 485 bus and without 485 bus: standard type without 485 port; bus type with 485 port, USB data line of computer and measurement software of upper computer.
6. This model of products are dynamic balance before delivery, suitable for high speed.
Why choose us
After years of development and accumulation, the company has become a well-known powertrain test equipment production enterprises. Specializing in engine test, transmission test, energy storage test, controls and electric motor test and other test equipment research, development and production service. The company has established long-term cooperation with tsinghua university, Shandong university and many other domestic scientific institutions. We have successfully passed the ISO9001 Quality System certification, obtained a dozen of invention patents and two software copyrights. We have provided professional services and equipment for more than 100 users at home and abroad and which is ongoing now and will continue in the future.
Contact Person: Miss. Vicky Qi